View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 09:16 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Just treated myself to .....

Just treated myself to some Christmas Movies!! (helped solve my problem of never spotting them when they are on TV). So when they are delivered in a few days time they will be forever here in my DVD collection - yay!

I bought:

Home Alone 1
Home Alone 2
Christmas with the Kranks
Jingle All The Way
Bad Santa
The Santa Clause

So far at home, I only had Love Actually, The Muppets Christmas Carol, A very merry muppet Christmas, the nightmare before Christmas, Elf and the Holiday, so I really did need more Christmas movies!