View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 10:46 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Sorry, but I have to share again... I've been stopping in here and there basically going through the same CDs, but when I went today it seems as if they upped the stock... here's what I found...

Christmas With The Chipmunks (4.99) - This is the version that contains all the tracks from the old albums that are missing from some other CD releases, even the new 2008 one.
Doris Day - Personal Christmas Collection (2.99)
The Four Seasons Christmas Album (3.99)
The Four Tops - Christmas Here With You (1.99)
Whitney Houston - One Wish (4.99)
Burl Ives - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (1.99)
James Last - Christmas Dancing (1.99) - I almost missed this one... glad I went back through the boxes. This one is kinda expensive on Amazon.
Olivia Newton John - Christmas Wish (1.99) - GRRRR!!! I just spent $14 buying this off Amazon!
Mitch Miller And The Gang - Christmas Sing Along With Mitch (1.99)
Jim Nabors - A Personal Christmas Collection (1.99) - Another one that is kinda pricey on Amazon.
Osmond Family Christmas (1.00)
A Sesame Street Christmas (2.99)
Elmo Saves Christmas (2.99)
Carly Simon - Christmas Is Almost Here (2.99)
Jimmy Smith - Christmas Cookin' - (1.99) - Another steal given it's price tag on Amazon ($21 - $83)
Dionne Warwick - My Favorite Time Of Year (4.99) - I hear a song on the Sounds of the Season channel last night and thought 'This would be a nice one to have'.
Jackie Wilson - Merry Christmas From Jackie Wilson (4.99)
A Very Special Christmas Live & Volume 5 (2.99 ea) The last two I needed to complete the series.

I easily could have bought another 10 or more CDs... maybe next time.