View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Thank you Jay and Merry Christmas Radio and Mr Crosby and the Post Office!!!! My CD arrived today, at the same time as my first Christmas card from Iceland and my ornament!!!!

Oh, and Bruce passed his driving test today as well, so all in all, it's been a great day. Put the wine in to chill earlier so that will finish the evening off nicely!!

Thanks again!!!!

Wine is SO fine!!!