View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Janey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Well, I don't have many people to buy for, and being a teenager with no income I'm not expected too.

This year, between my friends, we decided to only buy for one person - at first we planned on a Secret Santa but it didn't go to plan, so we just paired up to buy our "best" friend something. I have spent £16 on her. We're also going out for a meal somewhere we've both wanted to go for ages after Christmas when we both have more money, which I expect to be around £10 - £15.

I am also taking part in a Secret Santa between some very close friends on the internet - I have spent £26 (even though the limit was £10 - £15!).

I'm spending £20 on my parents combined, so £10 on mum and £10 on dad, although that could change a little.

I'm going to spend a little on my brother and sister but not loads because they get loads from everyone else.

I'm also going to buy my pets some little presents