Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 03:26 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,128 Times in 13,435 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooShort4 View Post
I was so much in the Christmas spirit. Then, my grandpa passed away three nights ago and I just lost all of my Christmas Spirit. Please help me get it back!
Loosing someone you love is always hard, but for some reason seems harder this time of the year.

This Christmas will be different for your family as you all grieve this loss.

Make time to share your memories of your grandpa and maybe even have a few laughs as you remember some of the good times you shared together.

Hugs to you.