Thread: Holy Cow!
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 12:58 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,048 Times in 3,684 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
When we were in the States....Seattle to be exact...there was a earthquake in our first night..I think it was around 5ish...not sure tho...there was a little damage downtown and everything....but my friend and I slept right thru it....jetlag was too much for us...

There was even a little tiny earthquake in the town I come from....this is so rare...I think it happens once in a thousand years....but if the newspaper didn´t write about it...I wouldn´t know...cos it was so soft

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You