View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,059 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
The grandchildren here are getting anxious. The 7 yr. old was up this morning before her siblings and I was sitting in the living room drinking a cup of coffee. She came in and snuggled on my lap and I said next Thursday when you get up there will be lots of present under the tree and she just grinned.
We made sugar cookies tonight. The girls have made them with me since it's a tradition but their 4 yr. old brother never had the chance until tonight. He was so excited and he just loved rolling them out and using the cookie cutters and later decorating them. Tons of sprinkles adorn his cookies and they all made one especially for their Daddy who is coming home tomorrow, he's finally done with his 5 week training and will start his new job on Monday.
Well, after cleaning up the table and getting out the sweeper to clean up all the sprinkles I can finally relax and visit here for awhile. I should have had grandchildren when I was younger. LOL, oh wait I was younger when the first one arrived.