View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 03:23 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrover View Post
My daughter is driving me nuts too, she's 9, and this is the first year she hasn't believed in Santa , but she's bugging the heck out of me to open presents early. I'm holding fast though, nothing before Christmas Eve!

Reading the posts about the kids learning that Christmas is Baby Jesus birthday reminds me of my daughter when she was younger, and first figured that out. I told her we always make a birthday cake for Jesus, since it's his birthday. She was absolutely convinced that he was coming to our house on Christmas Eve for birthday cake and ice cream!
that made me smile...kidīs have the cutest thoughts....

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You