Thread: Egg Nog Coffee
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,057 Times in 3,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Egg Nog Coffee

I got this recipe from a friend & I made it this morning. It's pretty darn tasty!! I brought a cup over to a friend (and neighbor) since it's her birthday today ~ she is more of a cappuccino drinker than a coffee drinker & she really liked it! ENJOY!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Eggnog Coffee

Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
Makes: 4 servings, about 1 cup each

1/4 cup ground MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, any variety
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
2 Tbsp. sugar
2-1/2 cups cold water
1 cup eggnog, warmed
1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Make It

PLACE coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with nutmeg. Place sugar in empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew. When brewing is complete, stir in eggnog.

POUR into 4 cups; top with whipped topping.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (12-21-2008), CharlestonNole (12-21-2008), HolidayHoney (12-20-2008), minkles (06-16-2009), One Spoiled Brat (09-14-2010), pkcrafty (12-21-2008), Seawaters (06-16-2009)