View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,470 Times in 911 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Well let's see.... Techinally I am an only child. My parents divorced when I was 14, my mom remarried the next year and my dad finally remarried a couple years ago so I have 4 step brothers and a step sister and their spouses. My husband is the oldest of 3 kids. His parents are divorced, his mom is remarried and his dad is engaged so I have a SIL, BIL and several step-inlaw siblings. For the most part we are pretty close (closers to some then others)

My parents both came from good size families so I have tons of aunts, uncles and cousins.

When I was a child we would have large family gatherings through out the year but as time went on, they dwindled to an occasional get together.

We have 2 kids. My mother's second husband passed away 5 years ago and now she lives with us.

For the past couple of years we have hosted the holiday dinners and summer BBQs. We can have anywhere from 5 to 20 guests for a holiday dinner or bbq.