View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 08:20 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear View Post
For me, it has to be Gingerbread. From the time I was four and a half until I was about eighteen, my family and another family (who gave us our dog) exchanged Gingerbread Houses. We'd receive ours on Christmas Eve and dive into it on New Year's Day.

I don't really think of it as candy, but if there was only going to be one official sweet treat for Christmas, I'd want it to have something to do with gingerbread.

Like the sleigh my grandchildren made on Christmas Eve.

Or a house like this one.

I'll be over right after the Rose Parade!!