View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,903 Times in 2,853 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
.....welcome back Bing...you are the 2nd most important person to this thread...next to Crown of course. Ha.....
Careful, Nitro! Bing just might throw some hot coffee on you.
(No! Wait! What am I saying? They would never waste any like that!)

Actually, we are all equally important here since this thread is a combination of everyone's input. I am but the one on top of the hill that gave the little snowball a push. We are all the snow that accumulates as we roll on down to the Christmas Season!

And speaking of rolling along, just look!! Already over 100 posts and 1,000 views!

Let's check in on the statistics:
Days to the Season: 313
Days to Christmas Day:355
And now UNDER 2 weeks to Milestone #1, the 300-Day Season window.

Rain here this morning, and dreary. We currently stand at 46 degrees.
It seems like recently we either get the warmth with rain or dryness with the cold. But I'm still holding out for warm and dry!
(I like a little chill at Christmas, but once we move into January, I start longing for the return of warm days.
After all, this is the South - isn't it??)

Have a Super Sunday, Friends.
Get rested up to begin moving another week closer to Christmas Season 2009.
Don't forget to keep that Christmas song in your heart and the spirit of the Season with you in all your endeavors.