View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Thank you so much for your warm replies!
I just find my mind wandering and wondering to next Christmas!
I want a good plan on gift buying through the year and WHERE to HIDE them from prying, curious, little eyes!!

But my dad is 78 years old and has some form, I think a mild form, of dementia. Alzhiemers has not been ruled out either. He forgets my little sister's name. He calls her "the girl with the long brown hair". That hurts.

I call my dad every, single day. I don't want him to forget me.

So, can you see why visiting him this holiday season was so important to me?

I'm praying and believing God for the best for his mind. He's always been a very smart man. And to see him like this...wow.

Anyway, he knows me and my kids. He and NayNay became best buddies! NayNay calls him "Papaw"! Papaw couldn't go anywhere without NayNay!! NayNay LOVES his Papaw!!

Anyway, I'm already excited about next Christmas! It's only going to get better with Nathan. He loved Christmas this year.

I had to take our tree/decorations down today while I had the chance. Nathan screamed at me!! He wasn't ready for it to be taken down at all!! It really made me feel good that he enjoyed his Christmas tree and the Holiday season!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch