View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 10:25 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,317 Times in 7,255 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
What a lovely day it sounds like you and yours are having, trackrebel! The sun is peeking in and out today and it is supposed to get in the 20s today. Yeah sun!!!!! I have to clean house today and then I have to work on my book - had some great ideas yesterday and I hope I can work them in. Have a great day fellow Christmas Lovers and Countdown Viewers!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (01-21-2009)