Thread: ghost stories
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 12:35 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,291 Times in 7,250 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Interesting tales!
A friend of mine lives in a house that used to be a stagecoach stop and then later a funeral parlor. He hears a woman calling out when there is no one else there and when the windows are all closed so it can't be street noise - says it isn't scary it just ticks him off.
If anyone is interested, my sister e-mailed me a list of haunted spots according to state. I think the links are still good. If you want it, PM me.