View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 01:51 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have to say.....I love the 90s....it was the time of my youth...first kiss and everything....hang out with my best friend...play hockey, tennis...party....get drunk for the first time.........I just didn´t vote for it...because somehow the 90s have been sad for me too.....I grew and found out life ain´t as great as seemed in the 80s....I found out my parents were fighting verbally all the time...even tho it was hidden....and when my pops was durnk...which was all the time...well...it wsa not so nice...they got divorced then...and since then...life got better.......so that is the only reason i have not voted for the 90s

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (02-02-2009)