View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 12:59 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,109 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
that´s a nice idea Linda.

We are hanging with my bro´s family and my mom´s, too....of course we will visit my grandparents......my grandfather came to the hospital yesterday, he harldy could walk, having terrible backpains and spasm....he´s taken meds and has been in pain for 30 years...because of his backbone...so I hope he will be home again by Easter Sunday...but we will see...if not I will try to get my grandmother over with us, too...so she´s not alone

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post: