View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,140 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

sounds good, but you guys are forgetting stuff.....

I'm going to the North Pole and I am bringing...
My suit case,homemade sugar cookies, digital camera,a box of Christmas comics for Santa to autograph and a scarf to visit Santa and his crew.

Just cut and paste the previous post and then add what you want to bring to the list. We will see how long we can make the list of things to take along. We may end up needing to borrow Santa's sleigh!