View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 02:17 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,291 Times in 7,250 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I'm going to the North Pole and I am bringing...

My suit case, homemade sugar cookies, digital camera, a box of Christmas comics for Santa to autograph, a scarf, my nephew, my son, sunglasses, a U-Haul to carry it all, Snuggie blankets, camcorder, mittens, flowers for Mrs Claus, Meceka's boyfriend, a salt lick for the reindeer, Fred Claus, elevator shoes for the elves, boots, a compass so I don't accidentally go to magnetic North Pole, and coffee so I can stay awake and not miss a thing when I go to visit Santa and his crew.