View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,818 Times in 3,859 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
I am going to the North Pole and bringing...

My suit case, homemade sugar cookies, digital camera, a box of Christmas comics for Santa to autograph, a scarf, Meceka's nephew, sugarplum fairy's son, sunglasses, a U-Haul to carry it all, Snuggie blankets, camcorder, mittens, flowers for Mrs Claus, Meceka's boyfriend, a salt lick for the reindeer, Fred Claus, elevator shoes for the elves, boots, a compass so I don't accidentally go to magnetic North Pole, coffee so I can stay awake and not miss a thing, Christmas Addict's children, my Christmas Wish List, Meceka's sister who doesn't believe in Santa Claus, a shiny new button for Frosty's nose, a team of huskies, carrots for the reindeer, a warm coat, snow shoes so I don't sink while walking in the snow and a festive bundt cake to share with the elves when I go to visit Santa and his crew.