View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:16 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,316 Times in 7,254 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am going to the North Pole and bringing...

My suit case, homemade sugar cookies, digital camera, a box of Christmas comics for Santa to autograph, a scarf, Meceka's nephew, sugarplum fairy's son, sunglasses, a U-Haul to carry it all, Snuggie blankets, camcorder, mittens, flowers for Mrs Claus, Meceka's boyfriend, a salt lick for the reindeer, Fred Claus, elevator shoes for the elves, boots, a compass so I don't accidentally go to magnetic North Pole, coffee so I can stay awake and not miss a thing, Christmas Addict's children, my Christmas Wish List, Meceka's sister who doesn't believe in Santa Claus, a shiny new button for Frosty's nose, a team of huskies, carrots for the reindeer, a warm coat, snow shoes so I don't sink while walking in the snow, a festive bundt cake to share with the elves, and handmade quilts for the Clauses when I go to visit Santa and his crew.