View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 06:54 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 73,063 Times in 12,761 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
but I have just received an invitation to the Queen's (yes, as in Queen Elizabeth II) Garden Party in Edinburgh on Tuesday June 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must I wear a hat?? (If I have my druthers, I'd ruther not; I look like a muppet in a hat - would a Santa hat or a fascinator in the shape of antlers be acceptable?!)

Wow!
I vote for the antlers. I've always wanted to see the queen. I used to read about her when she was a princess!
You are indeed lucky!