View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 10:55 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,242 Times in 28,873 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
On Christmas Eve I usually start the day by prepping any of the food that I am taking to my sisters for christmas day. I then wrap any thing that isn't wrapped and get all of the gifts sorted into piles for each person and then bag them up to go to my sisters. I get containers of homemade cookies and candies ready for the neighors and exchange with everyone in my apartment building. It is usually mid afternoon by then and I load everything in my car and go to my sisters house. The family all gathers there and we watch a christmas movie and read christmas stories to my two nieces. We order pizza for supper and load all of the presents into my sisters garage. After dinner we do any prep work that is left for christmas lunch and get all of the food ready to throw in the oven when we are done opening gifts in the morning. My nieces make cookies for santa at the same time and get there reindeer food ready. Then we open our stocking gifts from each other and put the stockings on the floor where we want santa to leave our gifts and hang our "santa" stockings on the fireplace for santa to fill with treats. My two nieces get to open a gift(new pjs) each that was under the tree that morning when they woke up. The cookies and mountain dew for santa get put out and the reindeer food goes outside on the driveway. Then it is time for me nieces to get there baths and go to bed. Me and mom go with my aunt down to her house to stay the night there and we usually run to a store or two that is still open just to pick up those last minute treats. When my two nieces are asleep my BIL calls and I go back to my sisters house and help him put gifts out. The gifts from my sister and BIL to my nieces and each other go under the tree in the living room and the gifts for the rest of the family and gifts from santa go in the family room in piles where we left our stockings earlier. The "santa" stockings get filled and the cookies and mountain dew get eaten and the reindeer food gets swept away. I go back to my aunts where we usually watch a christmas movie and then got to bed after the news. We get up in the morning and wait for my sister to call saying there done exchanging gifts between each other and for us to come over.

This year on christmas eve I want to make up a batch of homemade cinnamon rolls for christmas morning. We usually just by some to eat but I think homemade would be nicer.

This has really got me in the mood just typing this up. I can't wait.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
aleighanne (09-14-2012), elf bazaar (09-13-2012), gabulldawg (09-10-2011), hilarios (11-10-2009), jack_skellington_fan (05-28-2009), lizziexo (07-22-2009), mgramsey (09-19-2012), MsChristmas (05-27-2009), Smiley21 (10-29-2009), snowflake22 (09-18-2012)