View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
That sounds so nice! I love the idea about homemade cinnamon rolls.. we dont do much for breakfast and I was trying to think of something quick to do! Sounds like a good idea. Reading all of these posts def gets me in the mood too!
You could do a breakfest casserole that you can make ahead of time and freeze or make one the night before and let it sit over night in the refrig and just pop it in the oven the next morning. Some of our favorites are frech toast casserole and stuffed italian bread.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
aleighanne (09-14-2012), elf bazaar (09-13-2012), hilarios (11-10-2009), Seawaters (11-14-2009), snowflake22 (09-18-2012)