View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 09:07 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,272 Times in 26,542 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Christmas eve we always have pizza. Christmas dinner is Ham, Mashed potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Green bean casserole, Baked Corn, Cole slaw, Macoranoi salad, Fruit salad, and Rolls. Those are the dishes we have every year and then we usually throw a new dish in there every year. We make cookies and I make candies to snack on through out the day. We usually have a pumpkin pie and leftover birthday cake from my moms birthday on the 22nd for dessert. Christmas breakfast is usually store bought cinnamon rolls but this year I am going to make homemade if I can find a recipe I like.