View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh, the season definitely. One day is not enough. From the time Santa Claus shows up on his sleigh at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, to the Feast of the Epiphany, I just can't get enough of the good stuff. And would it surprise anyone here to know that, even before the calendar shows the season, I have Christmas on my mind year round? That's the wonderful thing about this website and this forum.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wenceslaus For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (06-22-2009), Meceka (06-27-2009), MsChristmas (06-22-2009), snowberry (06-30-2009)