View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 06:47 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,388 Times in 4,398 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Both....but the season and the buildup is very fun to me. You know what I like most, I love seeing people, right around the middle of November, change. They become more friendly, more festive, and more joyful. That's why I love the season so much. The nature of things just changes all for the better. You don't see so much bad news all the time when you click on the news. There is things about giving being mentioned. The sounds that you hear at the mall, like walking by Santa and hearing all the kids (AND PARENTS) excitement. It's just truly wonderful.

But the symbolization of what it stands for is what matters most. Christmas Eve and Christmas are very festive at our families houses but we do not lose sight of the meaning. It weighs very heavy on my mind.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (06-22-2009), MsChristmas (06-22-2009), snowberry (06-30-2009)