View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 07:50 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,269 Times in 5,590 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Any Fourth of July nuts here?

The Fourth of July is a week from Saturday---are there any fans of the Fourth here? I'm playing Sousa marches and American patriotic music in my car and looking forward to viewing "The Music Man" and "Stars and Stripes Forever" and "1776" and "Yankee Doodle Dandy." Anyone else in the red, white, and blue spirit? (It's also my birthday, so I get an extra-special "bang" out of it!)

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!