View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:20 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I do like 4th of July but havent been into it that much the past few years. We use to have the best cookouts at my Aunt's house (built in heated pool, great location)..everyone always attended. But she moved a few years ago..this year my son is at a good age and starting to get interested in fireworks but I dont think we will go to see them anywhere since Im almost 8 months pregnant. I dont want to scare the little one in my tummy! I love getting together with family and friends and we still do have a cookout or 2 to attend but its just not the same as when we had it at my Aunts house!