View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,056 Times in 3,685 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I´m still hurtin.....just been watching the memorial service...and I have to say it was done very nicely....the performers and songs that were chosen, where chosen well...and the speeches from people were very nice......the end broke my heart with alll the family being up on stage together and speaking bout and to Mike....especially little Paris....R.I.P. Michael....I love Ya homeboy

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You