View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,338 Times in 9,026 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Blondie
Elvis Costello
Pat Benatar
Poison
Motley Crue
Cinderella
Judas Priest
White Snake
Huey Lewis & the News
Def Leppard
Loverboy
REO Speedwagon
AC/DC

I could go on and on . . .

I'm actually going to see Whitesnake, Judas Priest, Def Leppard and Poison in the next couple of weeks - hope they play the stuff I know
I never was a big Judas Priest fan but some friends took me to go see them and I was impressed! They were really good and put on a good show. Enjoy!

I see you have Motley Crue and Loverboy on there. I have seen Loverboy 3 times and Motley Crue once when they opened up for Ozzy Osbourne in the 80's.

I have left the whole concert scene many many years ago until I heard Paul McCartney is coming to town in August. I am a huge Beatles fan. I am getting tickets Monday morning!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (07-14-2009)