View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 03:43 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Smemorina is a new face around here!

For me the translator is difficult to explain my thought in Italian thoughts in English (then does not give to sense to the thought) I tries and hopes otherwise of being understood patience!
My opinion is that the Christmas is the festivity!
While the package gift or the tree is only a symbol, but they would not have to be more important.
The tree and the decorations remember us that it is Christmas, but not the meant one that it represents.
All make the tree, who believe in Jes but also who does not believe!
But the Christmas one arrives even if not there is decoration...
It is too much difficult to explain... you pardon to me!
Often I see gifts and I have the feeling that is a way to make to see that a person can more than others, to put itself in extension... But true the Christmas one must not have exchange of packages (often useless) but an exchange of affection love, to say I want... this to you is the gift well is the Christmas one, all the rest is beautiful sure but it counts little. This is my thought, just or mistaken, but respect that one of others.
Ciao ciaooo

Il mio parere che il Natale la festa! Mentre il pacco regalo o l'albero sono solo un simbolo, ma non dovrebbero essere pi importanti. L'albero e le decorazioni ci ricordano che Natale, ma non il significato che rappresenta. Tutti fanno l'albero, chi crede in Jes ma anche chi non crede! Ma il Natale arriva anche se non c' decorazione... troppo difficile spiegare...perdonatemi! Spesso vedo i regali e ho la sensazione che sia un modo di far vedere che una persona pu pi di altre, mettersi in mostra...Ma il vero Natale non dovrebbe avere scambio di pacchi (spesso inutili) ma uno scambio di amore di affetto, dire ti voglio bene...questo il regalo il Natale, tutto il resto bello certo ma conta meno. Questo il mio pensiero, giusto o sbagliato, ma rispetto quello di altri.