View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 02:48 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,060 Times in 9,452 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowberry View Post
I bought a battery operated wreath from qvc last year. love it. But I'd love to have a couple of those little trees. Can't afford it though. I'm listening to Christmas music and have qvc muted until next hour when Christmas Shoppe comes on. Has anyone been watching since midnight? I watched a little while then went to sleep. At my age if I'd stayed up I couldn't have enjoyed it today.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for Christmas in July fans)

I woke up in the middle of the night and could not sleep so I turned it on for a little bit.