View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,232 Times in 5,585 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
light

It takes time and it's tedious, but for mini-lights, my dad used to take twist-ties and tie together five or ten bulbs in a bunch, then move on to the next five or ten and make a bunch out of them. It's not fun, but it's practical enough to help eliminate tangles! (Confession: I don't always do this myself when putting lights away, but the following year I usually wish I had ...)

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
joyful (07-28-2009)