View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,418 Times in 13,304 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Christmas comes early!!!!

Over in the "what do you want for Christmas this year" section I mentioned that I wanted a Kitchen Aid mixer for Christmas this year. What a surprise I got today. My brother and his wife walked in to my house with one in tow!!! They said when they went away someone gave them extra cash to visit their first granddaughter that they did not need, so they bought me this to help me get my cake decorating business going. Also told me it was a birthday gift (my birthday is in September). I am so excited I cried. Now I have a new toy to play with and enjoy!!!!
I have such a wonderful family.