View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 06:55 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,054 Times in 13,423 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney View Post
Thanks for the input Hoosier! We decided to go ahead and try to go tomorrow, b/c I have been waiting (not so patiently) for this since May. I'm too excited to not even try.

We are going to head down there first thing in the morning and try to get there about 30 min. before it opens. Hopefully that will help in getting there before the big rushes of people.

I'll take my camera and bring back a full report for you guys!

~Laney
looking forward to seeing the pictures!