View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,427 Times in 4,402 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sorry for your problem....I feel your frustration....happened to me last year with our extened family....my wife and I still did our thing....my mom, dad, and I still did our thing, but everyone else played a dirty santa thing...it was very closed minded to it, but it ended up all right....we spent more time visiting than opening gifts....turned out all right....stand up for what you want, but keep an open mind! it angered me that people were messing with my precious time of year...so i'm pulling for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Head Elf (08-07-2009)