View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,498 Times in 9,046 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful View Post
Don't let it ruin your Christmas. It's really your choice how you are going to deal with this.

Drawing names can be exciting if the names are kept a secret until Christmas Day.
The gifts really don't matter. It's the people who are with you to celebrate this glorious day that matter not the gifts.

You will find that over the years there will always be adjustments but Christmas is in our hearts and that never changes unless we allow it to change.

I would purpose in my heart to make this the best Christmas ever with great love and appreciation for my family that is there gathered around the tree.

(((((((hugs)))))))))
I agree with this.

Our family has been on a budget the last couple of years and we have had the best Christmas ever without many presents involved. I'm sorry everything is changing but hopefully everything will turn out good and you will have a nice Christmas.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!