View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:41 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,839 Times in 9,417 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow-in-Texas View Post
Before I moved to Texas, I lived the bachelor life, spending money any way I wanted, I used to go all out at Christmas, buying gifts for my parents and brother and sister and thier kids (5 in all). Then I came here and it all changed, at first I hated it, this Christmas on a budget thing sucked. But my sweety, showed me that you can have a lot of fun at Christmas without a ton of gifts, I still want to get nice gifts, so I concentrate on her, and let her handle the rest of the family.
Yes! You do want to give me nice gifts but I beg you to not spend much!! Lol..

George has a great idea here! In fact I see lots of good ideas. Changes can be hard when you are use to tradition.

The change that was really hard on me nearly 7 years ago is when my grandma passed away. Thanksgiving and Christmas changed a lot! After a couple of years, I was determined to get back to what we use to do and it's all good now. Nothing to do with gifts but how family split off doing their own thing.

Hope all works for ya Officepro!