View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,059 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
When my kids were small I found it so much easier to fill the stockings for the girls, I had to be a bit more creative to fill my sons stocking. Then one year my Mother had a lady make them stockins, they were huge so I had to find more stuff to put in them.

Girls according to their ages consisted of: hair accessories; unique pens/pencils; small notebooks; make-up; maybe a cassette (remember them); jewerlry; perfume; lotions and etc.

My son according to age: cars, trucks; pencils/pens of course something that had the camo design on it (one year that's all he wanted camo stuff).

I always put in some candy, sometimes the big candy canes; or the small candy canes and of course something of chocolate.