View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,787 Times in 1,185 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Ok I am sitting here finding it hard to type with the tears in my eyes. I am so sorry for you George. Back home in Maryland I had a yellow lab that was my best friend, his name was Max. When I moved here to Texas, I had to leave him behind with my mom and stepfather, I didn't want to, but had no choice. Well he got sick, but at first he seemed like he got over it. But then he got real bad and my mom had to have him put down. She called me when my wife and I were out shopping, and I had to stop and cry right there in the store. My mom sat with him while they did it so he wasn't alone, I still miss him.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
George Broderick, Jr. (08-18-2009)