View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,762 Times in 1,181 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
We won't see that for awhile here. It will be in October or November but see very little, just go from green to all the leaves gone! lol ...I wish we got a real fall here. It's not colorful here at all like it is up north.

That is definately one thing I miss from Maryland, I used to love driving to Frederick, MD along rt 15 with all the trees along the side of the road turning, it was so beautiful.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!