View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,069 Times in 13,425 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jengerman View Post
Aw! My grandmother used to have us circle what we wanted in the Sears Wish Book when I was a little girl. She said she'd then send it off to Santa for us. Such warm memories!
We still do that. My son (21 now, special needs sweetheart) took the book upstairs to start his dream list!