View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,197 Times in 12,632 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbells View Post
Ok so the cruise I was suppose to go on in November is officially cancelled. I'm very disappointed but i'll get over it. So I've decided to do something else instead. I've decieded to go to NYC and see the Rockettes Christmas Show. I've always said I was going to go but every year I get caught up in someone else's mess. So this year I'm going even if I have to go by myself. I can't wait!
so sad about the cruise
Glad to hear you were able to look at the bright side and are going on an equally wonderful, but colder trip! You will really enjoy it (so I hear, have never actually gone myself!)