View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,530 Times in 1,986 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilarios View Post
Wow, I can't believe I have forgotten to mention that! I was at the last preseason game and I don't remember anything after half-time. We are looking good. I suppose with all the talk of #4, I have kind of shut football out of my mind until the game begins. I can't even express how many FWDs I get in my email box about him, how he all over the news/radio, and what everyone talks about around the water cooler.

I love my state as well and I think we have some of the most perfect fall/winter weather.
Yes, I've blocked all the #4 stuff out of my mind. It's all people want to talk about but I really just can't do it. For such a subject, it's good that I am further away, but the Journal Sentinal insists on writing about it, so I sometimes read a few things here and there otherwise. My dad and brother were at the first pre-season game against the Browns, which looked real good! There are definitely plenty of positives going into the season and it looks as if a playoff return is certainly possible. We shall see!

It's a great state and I am excited to return for the Packers/Seahawks game after Christmas. Being from Northern Ontario, Wisconsin definitely has a climate that reminds me of home.
The Following User Says Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
hilarios (08-26-2009)