View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 08:04 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,787 Times in 1,185 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenceslaus View Post
My dad had that Polaroid camera in the lower right of the Ardan ad. Thanks to it, we have albums of childhood photos. And we had that "Jack and Jill TV radio" in the Shoppers' World ad it was basically a wind-up music box with a rotating series of pictures telling the J&J story.

Oh my God!!! I had that Jack and Jill TV Radio too, I forgot about it until I read your description of it. Wow that's wild, I totally forgot about that until just this moment!!!

Those are some pretty cool ads, do bring back some childhood memories.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!