View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,879 Times in 9,103 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Look at the great stuff I got for a bargain!

These are some Christmas, Fall and Halloween items I have been buying since July at thrift stores, garage sales and dollar stores. I have 7 pictures of items here and spent a total of a little over $16.00 for everything you see listed.

I got this Hallmark platter for $3.00 at a thrift store.

These cellophane candy lights were just $1.00 that I bought from a garage sale. They actually work and of course will look much better when they are lit up at night.

I bought all these at a thrift store for half price during, Christmas in July sale. The prices before were already a steal!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Cinder (10-23-2012), joyful (09-08-2009), rodmonster (09-09-2009)