Thread: Do you still?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,318 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmaschick View Post
Does your kid's school still do Nativity plays? We have Holiday Concerts now and they don't do the Nativity play anymore. I wish my kids had had the opportunity to be in one of those like I was.
My kids are no longer school age, but as far as I know only the Church based schools still do the nativity plays.

Seems everyone is so worried about offending someone, they forget that offending those who believe in the nativity is exactly what they are doing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (09-13-2009), JOHNOR (09-13-2009)