Thread: Christmas Eve
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

ScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elf
I try to have relaxing Christmas Eve I usually do a small running buffet from early afternoon as everyone likes to just pick at food, we try not to eat anything to heavy (as we make up for it on Christmas Day) through out the day I have around the last 5-6 Christmas Films/Cartoons that I watch through out the day. I always start with Garfield's Christmas, then move onto Jingle all the Way, The Santa Clause The Snowman/Father Christmas then finish with Polar Express. I try to get the Girls to be around 20:30 I then read them 'Twas the Night before Christmas. We will then wait around an hour or so and start to put presents or assemble those that need to be assembled. After that pack a bag with spare clothes for the Girls for when we to my Family on Christmas day. once that's all done I usually give my Wife her Christmas Stocking which usually has silly fun gifts/joke presents and some sweets (candy) Then for the last half hour or so I will probably put VH1 classics on and listen to some old Christmas songs, maybe have a drink and that will be it. But this year I will also pop in and out of MMC forums to read what everyone else is doing. I try to do very little on Christmas Eve and just relax where possible as Christmas Day can be very long and tiring

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

The Following User Says Thank You to ScottCalvin For This Useful Post:
Beki (10-05-2009)