View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,212 Times in 483 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
LED lights...yes or no?

Hi guys...I see these super bright colored LED lights everywhere now with claims that they use about 88% less energy. Since I plaster lights all over the place, this sounds like a decent cost savings.

BUT are they as good as the regular colored mini-lights? Are they as bright? Are they dimmer? Do they look similar to the old multi-colored mini-lights?

I have to say that in those displays in Target they look just the same.

So LMK ASAP because I am seriously considering running out and buying them and using those this year.